Sunday, July 3, 2011

Birdtown Comics: The Science of Soup

"...Claude, put the ladle down! How many times do I need to tell you, I will NOT BE INTIMIDATED by your culinary-induced fits of madness!"
"Ginny, please be still. My urge to slap you with my stainless steel utensils is overwheming at times, in fact last Tuesday I grated cheese upon the houseplants simply because you were not here."
At hearing this, Ginny ferociously grabbed the hand-held can opener and thrust it in his face, declaring, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" And at this, the kitchen floor gave way, revealing a deep dark chasm from beyond, complete with rising smoke and flame. Claude fell in first, headlong and yodeling, then Ginny followed close behind. "THE COLANDER! THE COLANDER!" was all one could hear, fading gently away into the pit...

Light My Fire